Herbed Pork Medallions
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Cut pork into 1/2-in. slices and pound to flatten. Combine butter and garlic powder; brush over pork. Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over pork.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4 minutes on each side. Brush with honey; broil for 1 minute longer or until meat juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts4 ounce-weight: 177 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 280mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 29, 2013
Really easy and very tasty!! A new favorite way to prepare pork!!! We will be making this again.
May 28, 2013
Perfect, no complaints. Lovely combo of sweet, and spicy, might cut the salt a little.
Jun 30, 2009
This is also good on regular boneless pork chops. May have to cook a bit longer depending on how thin they will pound. I keep a small jar of this spice mix on hand for quick preparation.