Dijon Grilled Pork Chops
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- For marinade, in a small bowl, mix first four ingredients. Place pork chops and 2/3 cup marinade in a large resealable plastic bag; seal bag and turn to coat. Reserve remaining marinade; cover and refrigerate with pork 8 hours or overnight.
- Place chops on a lightly oiled grill rack over medium heat; discard remaining marinade in bag. Grill chops, covered, until a thermometer reads 145°, 4-6 minutes per side, basting with reserved marinade during the last 3 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 pork chop: 295 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 408mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 0 fiber), 34g protein. Diabetic exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch.
Apr 21, 2014
Very simple recipe to make.
Aug 13, 2012
Five stars for incredibly easy to whip up. We don't ever have apple juice, but orange juice worked just fine. Used boneless sirloin chops and they were very tender and tasty with a nice flavorful crust on the outside.
Jul 20, 2012
This is a ridiculously good and simple recipe. I will be making this again for sure.
Mar 15, 2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE this !! Absolutely excellent marinade ! Just enough taste and not overpowering. Definitely added to my family recipes !