Pineapple-Dijon Pork Chops
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3/4 cup pineapple preserves
- 1/4 cup chardonnay or chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Sprinkle pork chops with seasoned salt. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown pork chops on both sides.
- In a small bowl, mix preserves, chardonnay and mustard; add to pan. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 5-7 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 pork chop with 1/4 cup sauce: 428 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 508mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 0 fiber), 33g protein.
Jul 5, 2015
I couldn't find pineapple preserves in my grocery store, so I used crushed pineapple. They turned out great. Very moist and delicious.
Jan 8, 2015
We used peach preserves--sugar free as my husband is diabetic; pineapple doesn't come in sugar free. The pork chops were moist and delicious!