Saucy Grilled Pork Chops
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Grill: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 8 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- Lemon slices, optional
- In a microwave-safe dish, microwave butter, covered, until melted; add brown sugar and lemon juice, stirring to dissolve sugar. Reserve 2/3 cup for drizzling.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Brush pork chops with remaining sauce. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Stir sauce to combine and gently reheat if necessary; drizzle over pork chops. Top with lemon slices if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 pork chop: 476 calories, 30g fat (14g saturated fat), 141mg cholesterol, 162mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 0 fiber), 36g protein.
Jul 14, 2017
Not enough flavor for me. Very easy to make though.
Sep 16, 2012
Simple, easy, delicious. Great weeknight dinner option.
Jun 7, 2012
This was simple and good. Nothing to necessarily write home about, but a quick, easy and good dinner for the family.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.