Saucy Grilled Pork Chops
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Grill: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 8 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- Lemon wedges, optional
- In a microwave-safe dish, microwave butter, covered, until melted; add brown sugar and lemon juice, stirring to dissolve sugar. Reserve 2/3 cup for drizzling.
- Brush pork chops with remaining sauce. Grill, covered, on an oiled rack over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Stir sauce to combine and gently reheat if necessary; drizzle over pork chops. Serve with lemon if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 pork chop: 476 calories, 30g fat (14g saturated fat), 141mg cholesterol, 162mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 0 fiber), 36g protein.
May 22, 2019
Tangy, sweet, buttery, succulent chops! Delicious!
Jul 14, 2017
Not enough flavor for me. Very easy to make though.
Sep 16, 2012
Simple, easy, delicious. Great weeknight dinner option.
Jun 7, 2012
This was simple and good. Nothing to necessarily write home about, but a quick, easy and good dinner for the family.