- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 8 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- Lemon wedges, optional
- In a microwave-safe dish, microwave butter, covered, until melted; add brown sugar and lemon juice, stirring to dissolve sugar. Reserve 2/3 cup for drizzling.
- Brush pork chops with remaining sauce. Grill, covered, on an oiled rack over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Stir sauce to combine and gently reheat if necessary; drizzle over pork chops. Serve with lemon if desired.
1 pork chop: 476 calories, 30g fat (14g saturated fat), 141mg cholesterol, 162mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 0 fiber), 36g protein.