Grilled Pork Chops with Sticky Sweet Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 5 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine molasses, Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar. Reserve 3 tablespoons sauce for serving.
- Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, brushing with remaining sauce during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with reserved sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 pork chop with about 2 teaspoons sauce: 256 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 89mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 0 fiber), 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch.
Jun 25, 2019
Wow. These are packed with flavor and super simple to make. We added a pinch of ground cayenne pepper for our own personal preference but this recipe is a keeper.The pork is moist and flavorful. The sweetness really enhances the pork. I served it with grilled corn on the cob and a big, fresh green salad.
Jun 24, 2014
Pretty good! My family enjoyed these on the grill. Basic ingredients make it a good stand by for a quick and tasty weekday meal.
Aug 26, 2013
This was excellent! My husband and I both loved it. Will probably reserve more sauce (or make extra!) next time to eat with our cooked chops.
Aug 25, 2013
Simple and Delicious. We served with my Twice Baked Potatoes and Corn on the Cob.