Jalapeno Jelly-Glazed Pork Chops
Jalapeno jelly makes a fabulous glaze. The chops have a beautiful golden color, and my husband says they're good enough to keep everyone quiet at the dinner table. —Shannon Bruce, Mooresville, Indiana
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon plus 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 4 tablespoons jalapeno pepper jelly, divided
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place green beans in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray; toss with oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Roast 15-20 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle pork chops with the remaining salt and pepper. Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add chops; cook, uncovered, 4 minutes. Turn chops over; spread tops with half of the jalapeno jelly.
- Cook, uncovered, 2-3 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 145°. Turn chops over; spread tops with remaining jelly. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve with green beans.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 328 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 354mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 0 fiber), 33g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Jalapeno Jelly Glazed Pork Chops in Taste of Home September/October 2014