Pork Chops with Citrus Glaze
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 4 orange slices
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Combine the honey, lemon juice, orange juice, soy sauce and pepper; pour over pork.
- Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°, turning once. Remove pork chops to a serving plate; keep warm. Whisk cold butter into cooking juices until melted. Serve with pork. Garnish with orange slices.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 366 calories, 18g fat (9g saturated fat), 105mg cholesterol, 338mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 0 fiber), 33g protein.
Mar 16, 2014
I prepared as directed but thought the sauce lacked flavor.
Apr 18, 2010
Hooray for this recipe! It was so easy to make. The sauce is delicious. I doubled the sauce but only used half of it during cooking. I whisked cornstarch into the remaining sauce. After removing the chops from the skillet I added the extra sauce I made, turned up the heat and stirred until thickened. I served this dish with white rice, broccoli, snow peas and carrots. My husband suggested we try the sauce with chicken as well. Love it Love it. Will make again. Yummy.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.