Dijon-Honey Pork Chops
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Sprinkle pork chops with lemon pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Brown chops on both sides.
- In a small bowl, whisk orange juice, mustard and honey until blended; pour over chops. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 5-8 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°.
- Remove chops from pan; keep warm. Bring sauce to a boil; cook until mixture is reduced to 1/4 cup, stirring occasionally. Serve with chops.
Nutrition Facts1 pork chop with 1 tablespoon sauce: 244 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 134mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 28g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jan 31, 2016
Quick and yummy!
Oct 13, 2013
Both my husband and kids (and me) really enjoyed this simple, easy dish.
Feb 17, 2011
I love this recipe! I usally double the sauce because I like it so much.
Nov 25, 2009
Didn't have orange juice, so I substituted apple juice instead. I also grilled the pork chops before adding them into the honey dijon mixture. Delicious!