Dijon-Honey Pork Chops
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Sprinkle pork chops with lemon pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Brown chops on both sides.
- In a small bowl, whisk orange juice, mustard and honey until blended; pour over chops. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 5-8 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°.
- Remove chops from pan; keep warm. Bring sauce to a boil; cook until mixture is reduced to 1/4 cup, stirring occasionally. Serve with chops.
Nutrition Facts1 pork chop with 1 tablespoon sauce: 244 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 134mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 28g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jan 5, 2020
It was ok. I won't be preparing it again.
Jan 31, 2016
Quick and yummy!
Oct 13, 2013
Both my husband and kids (and me) really enjoyed this simple, easy dish.
Feb 17, 2011
I love this recipe! I usally double the sauce because I like it so much.
Nov 25, 2009
Didn't have orange juice, so I substituted apple juice instead. I also grilled the pork chops before adding them into the honey dijon mixture. Delicious!