Dijon-Peach Pork Chops
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, undrained
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, brown pork chops over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes on each side. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until meat is tender.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 360 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 456mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 1g fiber), 31g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2-1/2 starch.
Jul 26, 2015
The peaches pair really nicely with the pork, and I thought the spicy mustard cut through the sweetness to provide a good balance to the dish.
May 13, 2015
These were overly sweet for my taste.
Jan 5, 2013
We really enjoyed these pork chops. They were very tender and tasty. I only used 1/8 tsp of the cloves and thought that was plenty.
Mar 14, 2008
Thank You, I was looking for a new way to cook my chops tonite, and I have everything to make those.
Mar 14, 2008
"This is a dish I invented one night when I was missing half the ingredients for a pork chop recipe I planned to make," recalls Debbie Liberton of Boerne, Texas. The moist chops are swiftly simmered on the stove along with canned peaches, mustard and cloves.View this recipe now
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.