Dijon-Peach Pork Chops
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, undrained
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, brown pork chops over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes on each side. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until meat is tender.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 360 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 456mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 1g fiber), 31g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2-1/2 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 26, 2015
The peaches pair really nicely with the pork, and I thought the spicy mustard cut through the sweetness to provide a good balance to the dish.
May 13, 2015
These were overly sweet for my taste.
Jan 5, 2013
We really enjoyed these pork chops. They were very tender and tasty. I only used 1/8 tsp of the cloves and thought that was plenty.
Mar 14, 2008
Thank You, I was looking for a new way to cook my chops tonite, and I have everything to make those.
Mar 14, 2008
"This is a dish I invented one night when I was missing half the ingredients for a pork chop recipe I planned to make," recalls Debbie Liberton of Boerne, Texas. The moist chops are swiftly simmered on the stove along with canned peaches, mustard and cloves.View this recipe now