- 2 boneless pork loin chops (about 1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped pecans
- Pound pork chops with a meat mallet to flatten slightly. In a shallow bowl, mix flour, salt and pepper. Dip chops in flour mixture to coat both sides; shake off excess.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add pork chops; cook until a thermometer reads 145°, 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Add honey and pecans to same skillet; heat through, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Serve with pork.
1 pork chop with 2 tablespoons sauce: 407 calories, 23g fat (10g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 419mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.