Honey-Pecan Pork Chops
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (about 1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped pecans
- Pound pork chops with a meat mallet to flatten slightly. In a shallow bowl, mix flour, salt and pepper. Dip chops in flour mixture to coat both sides; shake off excess.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add pork chops; cook until a thermometer reads 145°, 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Add honey and pecans to same skillet; heat through, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Serve with pork.
Nutrition Facts1 pork chop with 2 tablespoons sauce: 407 calories, 23g fat (10g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 419mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 22, 2016
I had trouble with the honey and pecan mixture - it got hard and sticky and stuck to our teeth. And the pan was a mess to clean up - maybe I did something wrong.
Sep 2, 2015
Super taste, super easy, looks elegant
Feb 6, 2011
A recipe I use often. Everyone loves it and it so easy to make.