Honey-Pecan Pork Chops
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (about 1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 to 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped pecans
- Pound pork chops with a meat mallet to flatten slightly. In a shallow bowl, mix flour, salt and pepper. Dip chops in flour mixture to coat both sides; shake off excess.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add pork chops; cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Add honey and pecans to same skillet; heat through, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Serve with pork.
Nutrition Facts1 pork chop with 2 tablespoons sauce (prepared with light butter and 1 tablespoon pecans): 335 calories, 15g fat (7g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 398mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.
May 22, 2016
I had trouble with the honey and pecan mixture - it got hard and sticky and stuck to our teeth. And the pan was a mess to clean up - maybe I did something wrong.
Sep 2, 2015
Super taste, super easy, looks elegant
Feb 6, 2011
A recipe I use often. Everyone loves it and it so easy to make.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.