Cranberry Glazed Pork Chops
This main dish is simple enough for a weeknight, but the cranberries also make it a perfect choice for a Christmas dinner. It's colorful, juicy and easy. After all, it comes together in less than 30 minutes so you're out of the kitchen and with your family at the table in no time. —Roxanna Chan, Albany, CA
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add pork chops; cook 4-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- In same skillet, add cranberries, water and chili sauce. Bring to a boil; cook, uncovered, 4-6 minutes or until berries pop, stirring occasionally. Serve with pork chops; sprinkle with onion.
Nutrition Facts1 pork chop with 2 tablespoons sauce: 248 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 528mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 28g protein.
May 21, 2020
Great subtle flavor enhancer for pork. Added side dish of simple mushroom rice and together complimented flavors. Very easy to prepare and prep with little mess to clean up.