Grilled Maple Pork Chops
Total TimePrep: 5 min + marinating. Grill:15 min.
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1-1/2 inch thick and 12 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, whisk syrup, vinegar, salt and pepper until blended. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add pork chops; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 1 hour. Reserve remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain pork chops, discarding marinade in bag. On an oiled grill, cook pork chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 13-17 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°, turning occasionally and basting with reserved marinade during the last 5 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 pork chop: 509 calories, 19g fat (7g saturated fat), 164mg cholesterol, 339mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 0 fiber), 65g protein.
Aug 30, 2017
This was super easy but not 5 star worthy in MHO. I would not make this again.
Jul 9, 2017
So good!! Loved the marinade...about 3 hours in the fridge. We grilled them and they were delicious.
Jul 7, 2016
Really enjoyed will make again
Jul 6, 2015
These pork chops were super easy, and delicious. I marinaded them about 4 hours and did them on the grill. Everyone raved! A keeper.
Jul 6, 2015
Easy, tasty. Good recipe.
May 3, 2015
My kids love this and it's super easy. The chops are great for family nights and special enough for company. I've made the recipe as written repeatedly and it comes out perfect every time.
Oct 26, 2014
Fantastic! Super easy and tastes great. I did add some fresh minced garlic to the marinade. I used thin pork chops based on family preference. Came out great!
Sep 3, 2014
Delicious recipe! They probably would taste even better on the grill, but they turned out really good when I broiled them 4 inches from the heat. The marinade had a unique flavor, as this is the first time I've incorporated maple syrup into a recipe. I will definitely make these again!
Aug 23, 2014
So simple...but so flavorful! Meat was nice and moist. This is great for nights when you need something quick. Love the quick marinade time. Husband did declare them his most favorite pork chop recipe.
Aug 3, 2014
These pork chops were fantastic! I marinated the meat overnight which made them even easier to grill after church on Sunday. I didn't find pork chops of the same size so I instead used 3 smaller pork chops. Since there was more area of pork chops I made 1 1/2 times as much marinade and soaked them in 3/4 cups leaving enough to baste during cooking. Be careful not to overcook. These were simple enough to make and delicious!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.