Slow-Cooker Saucy Pork Chops
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 8 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Hot cooked mashed potatoes or rice
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, cook chops in oil for 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, onion, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce; pour over chops. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours or until meat is tender. Serve with potatoes or rice.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 239 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 614mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 23g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 19, 2019
Good simple recipe. The chops were very tender and the gravy was very tasty over mashed potatoes.
Nov 14, 2015
Was pretty blah. Once it cooked for a while the sauce was very runny and I had to add flour, Won't make again. Would need too many tweaks
Jun 5, 2015
YUM! I also used one can of cream of mushroom and one of cream of chicken. The only thing I changed was I browned the pork chops on the grill first. My cooktop is broken. Anyway, all who ate it loved it. I served with mashed potatoes also.Thanks for sharing!
May 16, 2015
This is so yummy! I do use 1 can cream of chicken and 1 can cream of mushroom and have it with mashed potatoes. My husband loves the sauce. It does look weird when you mix it but it turns out "oh sooo good"!
Jun 7, 2014
Sorry but my family and I really didn't like this...very bland...would not make again
Feb 2, 2014
I used cream of celery soup because that's what I had and caramelized onions because I needed to use them, but it was delicious! My husband said the best he'd ever had. I used it over mashed potatoes.
Jan 10, 2014
Easy and delicious!! Served over a plain baked potato (as a topper of sorts) and was very yummy! I used one can of cream of chicken and one of cream of mushroom (I forgot to buy 2 of the chicken ones) and used a little bit less ketchup (1-2 Tbsp. less) simply because I ran out. I agree with royalviking that the sauce after mixing and before cooking, looked weird, but it turned out wonderful.
Oct 1, 2013
Very good and easy.
Feb 22, 2013
Actually family rated this 4 1/2 stars. This was easy to make and very good. I didn't use the whole onion and served with rice.
Jan 28, 2013
Very good I added Lipton onion soup mix will cook again .