Pressure Cooker Pork Chops
Everyone will enjoy these fork-tender pork chops with a creamy, light gravy. Serve with a green vegetable, mashed potatoes or a salad. —Sue Bingham, Madisonville, Tennessee
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth, divided
- In a shallow bowl, mix 1/4 cup flour, mustard, garlic pepper and seasoned salt. Add pork chops, one at a time, and and toss to coat; shake off excess.
- Select saute or browning setting on a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. Adjust for medium heat; add oil. When oil is hot, brown pork in batches. Add 1-1/2 cups broth to pressure cooker. Cook 30 seconds, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Press cancel. Return all to pressure cooker.
- Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 3 minutes. Quick-release pressure. A thermometer inserted in pork should read at least 145°. Press cancel. Remove pork to a serving plate and keep warm.
- In a small bowl, mix flour and remaining broth until smooth; stir into pressure cooker. Select saute setting and adjust for low heat. Simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened, 1-2 minutes. Serve with pork.
Nutrition Facts1 pork chop with 1/3 cup gravy: 257 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 606mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat, 1/2 starch.
Originally published as Slow Cooker Pork Chops and Gravy in Skinny Instant Pot
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.