Saucy Mushroom Pork Chops
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, brown chops on both sides in 1 teaspoon oil; remove and keep warm. In the same skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in remaining oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Add wine, stirring up any browned bits; cook for 4-6 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half. Stir in soup and broth. Bring to a boil. Return pork chops to the pan. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 217 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 380mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jan 27, 2015
This was wonderful! I made this tonight and it was amazing!!! I will be making it again!
Aug 23, 2013
quick and easy. Family loved it.
Nov 29, 2010
Very good! The sauce had a great flavor. I made mashed potatoes on the side and the sauce made a great gravy on top. I'm going to try this with chicken too. Yum!
Sep 21, 2009
I have made this recipe many times, i brown chops on each side first then mix all ingredients together and put in slow cooker for several hours serve with rice and use sauce on both rice and chops grama pam