Saucy Chinese Pork Chops
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 3 hours
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Place pork chops in a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the onion, ketchup, brown sugar, water, soy sauce, garlic and ginger. Pour over chops. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until meat is tender. Serve with rice and cooking juices.
Dec 1, 2017
Nothing special about this recipe, in my opinion. It WAS easy, but the flavors just did not seem to blend well. It was almost as if it was trying to taste Chinese, but did not really cut it.
Aug 25, 2017
This was very good and tasty for the whole family. Love Crockpot meals for easy no fuss weeknight meals. Thanks for sharing!
Jul 9, 2014
Very good and very easy. Love crock pot meals. Tweaked it just a little- added diced bell pepper and thickened sauce with cornstarch/water mix.
May 21, 2014
Just ok. Probably won't make again.
Apr 23, 2014
Easy recipe but very bland!!
Feb 24, 2014
Very easy and yummy..... the soy sauce/ginger added such a great taste! Baked it at 350 for 2 hours covered and it was tender and fully cooked.
Feb 11, 2014
Jul 11, 2013
Made this today since I errands to run and would not have time to make dinner. Followed directions and got rave reviews. Perfect for hot summer days. Will make again.