Slow-Cooker Chipotle Pork Chops
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 8 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (6 ounces) french-fried onions
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- Place all ingredients except toppings in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low until a thermometer inserted in pork reads at least 145°, 4-5 hours. Top with french-fried onions and cilantro just before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 pork chop: 408 calories, 20g fat (6g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 844mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fiber), 32g protein.
Dec 11, 2019
I havent made this yet...But this definitely sounds easy and delicious...I really appreciate these types of recipes especially when your always on the run with no time to make a proper meal for your family. ??
Sep 22, 2019
Made exactly as written, was easy and delicious. My family loved it. Thanks for sharing.