Flavorful Pork Chops
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, brown chops in oil. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute onion until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add the Worcestershire sauce, honey and mustard to the skillet; stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil. Return chops to the pan. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 429 calories, 22g fat (7g saturated fat), 111mg cholesterol, 796mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 0 fiber), 36g protein.
Jan 23, 2017
These chops were very flavorful. Unfortunately I found the cook time to be too long and they were a little dry, but we just poured the sauce over the top of them and our potatoes and enjoyed it very much. Great recipe!
Nov 9, 2012
It's pretty quick and easy to get these pork chops cooking on the stove. For some reason my pork chops were a little on the tough side. Maybe I should have let them cook a little longer.
May 2, 2012
Very good...a little salty for my taste with all the Worcestershire sauce, so next time I might skip salting the pork chops before browning. Easy dish with ingredients on hand!
Apr 23, 2012
Fantastic! My family was so sad when this dish was all gone! :)
Dec 11, 2011
HOME RUN to echo the guy on my left. Very flavorful.
Jun 13, 2011
The name says it all. These were really good and very tender. I doubled the sauce part and served with potatoes also. I loved it.
Jun 1, 2011
I served these with mashed potatoes and peas. A definite repeater. My family loved them!