Zesty Marinated Pork Chops
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating Cook: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white wine or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the vinegar, wine, 1 teaspoon oil, chili powder, horseradish, dill, garlic powder and salt. Add the pork chops; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for eight hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook chops in remaining oil for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Remove from the heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 183 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 61mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 22g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mar 26, 2020
We had this delicious recipe tonight. I made no changes to the recipe (except to prepare only two.) I started marinating the chops around lunch time and it was plenty of time. The pork chops were delicious. I highly recommend this recipe. Volunteer Field Editor
Jan 14, 2009
We enjoyed this recipe very much. it was very easy to prepare enough for two and it worked with bone in chops.