Turkey Breast Tenderloins with Raspberry Sauce
Sweet and tangy raspberry sauce is a perfect complement to versatile turkey tenderloins. In fact, the sauce is so good, you’ll be tempted to eat it with a spoon.—Deirdre Cox, Kansas City, Missouri
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins (5 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cranberry-raspberry juice
- 2 tablespoons Heinz 57 steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons red raspberry preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Sprinkle turkey with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, brown turkey in oil on all sides. Cover and cook until a thermometer reads 165°, 10-12 minutes. Remove and keep warm.
- Combine cornstarch and juice until smooth; add to the pan. Stir in the steak sauce, preserves and lemon juice. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened, about 1 minute. Slice turkey; serve with sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 tenderloin with 1/4 cup sauce: 275 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 425mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 0 fiber), 33g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.