Grilled Turkey Tenderloins with Ginger-Garlic Marinade
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 3/4 pound turkey breast tenderloins
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, oil, sugar, garlic, ginger and mustard. Pour 1/4 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 4 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. On a lightly oiled grill rack, grill turkey, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 8-10 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°, turning twice and basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Cut into slices.
Nutrition Facts5 ounce-weight: 297 calories, 12g fat (1g saturated fat), 83mg cholesterol, 1301mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 42g protein.
Feb 5, 2019
I only used app. 2 teaspoons of oil - and olive oil was utilized instead of canola oil. The amount of ginger utilized was app. 1 teaspoon instead of 1/2 teaspoon. I only had time to marinate the turkey tenderloin for app. 25 min before they were grilled. This was a great recipe - Thank you!