Citrus Grilled Turkey Cutlets
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating Grill: 5 min.
- 2 tablespoons each lemon, lime and orange juices
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the juices, cilantro, oil, honey, garlic and seasonings; add turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate 2 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil, using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly.
- Grill turkey, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 2-4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 160 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 173mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 31g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 22, 2017
Turkey came out tender and juicy. Looks like TOH has the wrong picture with this recipe...BBQ ham sandwiches maybe?
Jun 20, 2016
A little bland but i didnt have on cilantro on hand so i skipped it. They were very juicy and thts appreciated in a turkey recipe. Loved the citrus flavors and I served it with some noodles. Great easy dinner.
Mar 6, 2015
This was delicious. We added an additional tablespoon of honey and about 2 tablespoons of white wine to the marinade. I did not have any fresh cilantro on hand and used 2 tablespoons of dried cilantro. We reduced and thickened the marinade for a sauce. This is definitely a keeper.
Jul 30, 2014
This recipe is outstanding! The meat was juicy and delicious, with a bit of a Southwestern flair. I think the marinade would be just as tasty with chicken as it is with the turkey.
Nov 20, 2012
We didn't have all of the juices or the cumin, however the turkey came out full of flavour. We had it with potatoes but it would be great on a spring salad. Great recipe, a non-traditional way to make turkey, but it doesn't disappoint. Very light but satisfying.