Grilled Turkey Sandwiches
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 teaspoons cream cheese, softened
- 4 slices whole wheat or white bread
- 2 slices (1 ounce each) cheddar, Swiss or provolone cheese
- 4 thin slices cooked turkey
- 6 to 12 fresh spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- Spread cream cheese on two slices of bread. Layer cheese, turkey and spinach over cream cheese; top with remaining bread. Spread butter on top and bottom of sandwiches. Cook on both sides on a hot griddle or skillet until the bread is browned and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 331 calories, 17g fat (9g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 811mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 5g fiber), 20g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 11, 2012
Very good sandwich. I used provolone cheese along with the cream cheese and added sliced tomatoes..Wow!
Oct 7, 2010
I made this for one. It was very good. Next time I will add more spinach as I used the organic baby spinach.