Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry Dijon Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Flatten pork slices to 1/4-in. thickness; sprinkle with pepper blend. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat, cook pork in oil in batches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, add the jam, vinegar and mustard, stirring to loosen browned bits. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 1 minute or until thickened. Serve with pork.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 256 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 175mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 22g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Mar 27, 2017
Delicious, delicious! Quick, easy and did I mention that it is delicious!!
Feb 20, 2016
Nov 25, 2015
I made this when my mother in law came to visit and she couldn't stop raving about how wonderful it was! My husband went back for 3rd too!
Jul 30, 2014
Super easy, super delicious and super quick!!!
Nov 10, 2013
Excellent! We used boneless pork chops and pounded them down.....made them with TOH's Cheese Potato Puff....the sauce is wonderful with the pork and the potatoes!!
Aug 6, 2013
Pork chops or tenderloin either way, they are delicious.
May 25, 2013
Delicious and easy to fix.
Oct 12, 2011
This recipe is quick and delicious. I used thin-sliced boneless chops; returned them to the pan directly into the sauce. Restaurant quality!
Mar 29, 2011
Delicious! Even those who don't usually like mustard enjoyed the sauce.
Mar 2, 2011
Very good, very easy, and hardly any dishes!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.