Pork Tenderloin with Cranberry-Orange Relish
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 15 min. + standing
- 1-1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1 seeded jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- To make relish, pulse cranberries in food processor until finely chopped. Combine with next seven ingredients. Reserve 1/2 cup relish for grilling; cover and refrigerate the rest.
- Brush tenderloins with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill, covered, over direct heat 12-15 minutes, turning occasionally and spooning with reserved relish, until thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 10-15 minutes. Discard used relish. Slice meat; serve with refrigerated relish.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 319 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 366mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 2g fiber), 34g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 16, 2018
This review is for the relish. In December, I purchased fresh cranberries for the first time to use for a centerpiece decoration. I bought way too many cranberries, so I went on a search to find recipes to use them up. I found this recipe and decided to give the relish a try - I'm glad that I did. It was easy to make and had just enough heat from the jalape?o. My husband and I love pork medallions, so instead of grilling the pork as listed in the recipe, I sliced it into medallions, seasoned them with lemon pepper and salt, and then saut?ed in butter. I served the cranberry relish over the medallions. Yum! This relish pairs really well with pork. I will make this again and again. I think it would be great over the grilled pork tenderloin as written in the recipe, and I will try it that way in the future.
Dec 31, 2016
Great way to use extra cranberries during the holiday season. The relish has some kick to it and tastes great with the pork. We broiled the pork instead of grilling it.This is a quick and easy way to make a tasty dish.