Pineapple-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
My husband doesn't think it is a meal without meat. I prefer something lighter, so this recipe satisfies us both. You can also roast this in the oven if you're short on time. —Tracy Dalin, Gooding, Idaho
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 2-1/4 hours
- 3 pork tenderloins (about 3/4 pound each), cut in half crosswise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (12 ounces) pineapple preserves
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper; place in a 3- to 4-qt. slow cooker. Whisk together the next 5 ingredients; pour over pork. Cook, covered, on low until a thermometer reads 145° and meat is tender, 2-3 hours.
- Remove from heat; let stand at least 5 minutes before slicing. Keep warm. Whisk together cornstarch and water; add to cooking juices. Cook until thickened, about 15 minutes. Serve with pork.
Nutrition Facts4 ounces cooked pork with 1/2 cup sauce: 398 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 326mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (45g sugars, 0 fiber), 34g protein.
Originally published as Pineapple Glazed Pork Tenderloin in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes 2017