Cilantro Pork Tenderloin
I found this recipe in a magazine, then added extra cumin and mustard to satisfy my family's taste for spicy foods. I like to serve pork frequently.
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 to 1-1/4 pounds)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Prepare grill for indirect heat. Grill, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat, for 20-27 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Originally published as Cilantro Pork Tenderloin in Country Pork
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.