Carolina Marinated Pork Tenderloin
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the molasses, mustard and vinegar; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 20-27 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°, turning occasionally. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts3 ounces cooked pork: 160 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 90mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 22g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
Aug 21, 2015
Very bland. No flavor.
Aug 3, 2011
Very easy and great for summer entertaining!Terry
Jul 28, 2011
Yummy & easy! What more could you want?~ Theresa
Oct 28, 2010
Wow. I don't even need to look at another recipe for pork tenderloin again.
Sep 13, 2010
So easy and so delicious! (The zucchini-corn saute pictured as the side is also delicious!)
Aug 25, 2010
This also makes a delicious marinade for pork chops.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.