Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 4 hours
Makesabout 5 dozen
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Catalina salad dressing
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked home-style meatballs, thawed
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the salad dressing, marmalade, Worcestershire sauce and pepper flakes. Stir in meatballs. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through. Freeze option: Freeze cooled meatball mixture in freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Microwave, covered, on high in a microwave-safe dish until heated through, gently stirring and adding a little water if necessary.
Nutrition Facts1 meatball: 73 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 126mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Oct 12, 2011
Easy and everyone loves this recipe from Sandra Lee's slow-cooker cookbook.
Dec 31, 2010
A relative made these tasty treats for a holiday party! Awesome! Can't wait to make them!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.