Cranberry Sauce Meatballs
Cranberry sauce isn't just for turkey anymore! Just a few ingredients make this tangy sauce the perfect meatball topper. —Tammy Neubauer, Ida Grove, Iowa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makesabout 3-1/2 dozen
- 2 packages (22 ounces each ) frozen fully cooked angus beef meatballs
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Prepare meatballs according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, cook and stir sauce ingredients over medium heat until blended. Stir in meatballs; heat through.
Nutrition Facts1 meatball: 100 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 266mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Cranberry Meatballs in Taste of Home September/October 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.