Honey-Glazed Pork Tenderloins
Honey, smoky chipotle pepper and soy sauce help to flavor this no-fuss pork tenderloin. Serve it with veggies or rice for a satisfying meal. —Diane Cotton, Franklin, North Carolina
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine the first three ingredients; rub over pork. In a large ovenproof skillet, brown pork in canola oil on all sides.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, vinegar and sesame oil; spoon over pork. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with pan juices. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with pan juices if desired.
Nutrition Facts4 ounces cooked pork: 288 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 265mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 31g protein.
Originally published as Honey Glazed Pork Tenderloin in Country Woman June/July 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.