Lemon-Garlic Pork Tenderloin
I enjoy grilling, so I worked hard to develop marinades and sauces to accompany the meats. This blend of tangy lemon and savory garlic mixes perfectly with pork.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating Cook: 30 min.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine the oil, lemon juice, peel, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill, covered, over medium heat for about 13-14 minutes on each side or until juices run clear and a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 239 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 111mg cholesterol, 159mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 36g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4-1/2 lean meat.
Originally published as Lemon-Garlic Pork Tenderloin in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.