Honey-Orange Glazed Pork Loin
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 1-1/4 hours + standing
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 boneless whole pork loin roast (4 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Orange slices, optional
- In a small saucepan, combine the first eight ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 45 minutes or until glaze is reduced to 1 cup.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan lined with heavy-duty foil. Roast at 350° for 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 hours or until a thermometer reads 145°, brushing with glaze 2-3 times after first hour of roasting. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing. If desired, serve with orange slices.
Nutrition Facts4 ounces cooked pork: 263 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 258mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 30g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch.
Apr 8, 2018
Great flavor glaze- I had a bit extra and used to drizzle over slices. I cannot do chili powder, but used Spanish paprika and I enjoyed it very much- smells wonderful cooking. Good combo of spices
Dec 8, 2016
My husband usually won't eat pork unless it's bacon but once he tried this he said I had to keep this recipe. The whole family enjoyed it. Great flavor and super easy to put together.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.