Honey-Orange Glazed Pork Loin
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 1-1/4 hours + standing
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (4 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a small saucepan, combine the first 8 ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 45 minutes or until glaze is reduced to 1 cup.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan lined with heavy-duty foil. Roast at 350° for 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 hours or until a thermometer reads 145°, brushing with glaze 2-3 times after first hour of roasting. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts4 ounces cooked pork: 263 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 258mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 30g protein. Diabetic exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch.
Jan 7, 2019
Family favourite with a super glaze. I add a further 2 tsp of minced ginger
Apr 8, 2018
Great flavor glaze- I had a bit extra and used to drizzle over slices. I cannot do chili powder, but used Spanish paprika and I enjoyed it very much- smells wonderful cooking. Good combo of spices
Dec 8, 2016
My husband usually won't eat pork unless it's bacon but once he tried this he said I had to keep this recipe. The whole family enjoyed it. Great flavor and super easy to put together.