Pepper-Crusted Sirloin Roast
Guests will be surprised to hear this festive entree only calls for five ingredients. It's the perfect choice when feeding a large group.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 2 hours + standing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint or 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 beef sirloin tip roast (4 pounds)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Mix first 4 ingredients.
- Place roast on a rack in a roasting pan; spread with mustard mixture. Roast until desired doneness (a thermometer should read 135° for medium-rare, 140° for medium and 145° for medium-well), about 2 hours.
- Remove from oven; tent with foil. Let stand 15 minutes before slicing.