- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (3 to 4 pounds)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- Score the ham, making diamond shapes 1/2 in. deep. Place on a rack in a well-greased foil-lined roasting pan. Add water to pan. In a small bowl, combine the honey, brown sugar, cloves and mustard; pour over ham.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until a thermometer reads 140°, basting with pan juices often. Add additional water to the pan if necessary.
5 ounces: 291 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 1418mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 0 fiber), 25g protein.