Maple-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1-3/4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 425°. Mix seasonings; sprinkle over pork. In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium heat; brown tenderloins on all sides. Transfer to a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. pan. Roast 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for glaze, in same skillet, mix syrup, vinegar and mustard; bring to a boil, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Cook and stir until slightly thickened, 1-2 minutes; remove from heat.
- Brush 1 tablespoon glaze over pork; continue roasting until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°, 7-10 minutes, brushing halfway through with remaining glaze. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts5 ounces cooked pork: 264 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 573mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 0 fiber), 34g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1 starch.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Aug 4, 2019
Per other review, used only one tablespoon apple cider vinegar. Used two tablespoons Dijon mustard. Cooked an extra ten minutes. Husband and grandson both liked it, as did I. Printed recipe and will make again.
Apr 19, 2018
Easy and Very good.
Nov 5, 2017
Hi. I used a good balsamic vinegar instead of the apple cider vinegar, and I added dry chopped onion to the butter when I browned the tenderloins, and it was seriously delicious. My family mmmmmed through dinner and ensured I bookmarked the recipe, and noted my mods so I can do it again. So good.
Feb 26, 2008
Good, but lacking flavor. I only used 2 T of the vinegar, rubbed with all purpose seasonings. My 9 year old thought it was too tangy. Next time I might add a little soy sauce and onion powder to give it more flavor. Cook the sauce at least 3 minutes so it thickens.