Maple Pork Ribs
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 5 hours
- 1 pound boneless country-style pork ribs, trimmed and cut into 3-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown or Dijon mustard
- In a large skillet, brown ribs in oil on all sides; drain. Place ribs and onion in a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker. Combine syrup and mustard; pour over ribs. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender.
Nutrition Facts6 ounce-weight: 428 calories, 20g fat (6g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 272mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 2g fiber), 31g protein.
Jan 22, 2018
Good and simple. Love the onions with it!
Feb 14, 2012
Doubled so whole family could eat (lol) We LOVED it was great. Will be making this again for all 4 of us.
Nov 2, 2010
Very easy to make. And it was pretty tasty. Not a recipe that blew my socks off but not bad either.
Aug 29, 2009
I have made this several times and my husband loves it. He says it is better than BBQ'd.
Apr 6, 2009
I have tried making this three times and it is never good - not enough flavor in the meat and kind-of blah.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.