Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 1-3/4 hours
- 3 pounds pork spareribs, cut into serving-size pieces
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place ribs, meaty side up, on a rack in a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Cover pan tightly with foil. Bake 1-1/4 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine the next nine ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain ribs; remove rack and return ribs to pan. Cover with sauce. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until meat is tender, basting occasionally. Sprinkle with sesame seeds just before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 598 calories, 33g fat (12g saturated fat), 128mg cholesterol, 601mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 1g fiber), 32g protein.
Jul 5, 2016
Dec 17, 2013
May 2, 2013
I fixed the ribs in the crockpot and they were tasty! I fixed the sauce as directed then poured over the raw ribs. I have an older crockpot so cooked on low for 5 hours. Will definitely make again and when time allows will fix in the oven.
Jun 8, 2011
Excellent!!!!! Have made several times!!!!
Apr 2, 2009
I have made these multiple times...they are wonderful, everyone requests them over and over....NEVER LEFTOVERS!!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.