Total TimePrep: 15 min. Grill: 1-1/4 hours
- 3 to 4 pounds pork baby back ribs, cut into serving-size pieces
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) peach halves, drained
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan. Place ribs over drip pan. Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 60 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, combine the remaining ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Baste ribs.
- Grill until meat is tender and juices run clear, 15-20 minutes longer, basting occasionally with remaining sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 568 calories, 40g fat (13g saturated fat), 122mg cholesterol, 930mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 28g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 6, 2009
These turned out amazing. But the second time I made them I added some peach jelly to give it a more defined peach flavor. I have been asked over and over to make these. In fact they are on my Labor Day menu. Thank you.