Balsamic-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 425°. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. In a large ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown pork on all sides. Remove pork from pan.
- Remove pan from heat; add vinegar, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Stir in brown sugar. Return pork to pan, turning to coat.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°, turning occasionally. Remove pork to a serving platter; tent with foil. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Pour glaze over pork before serving.
Nutrition Facts3 ounces cooked pork: 298 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 200mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein.
Jun 17, 2019
Excellent! It was so quick, served with basmati C rice and fresh steamed asparagus. I'll make this again. Janet VFE
May 28, 2019
The glaze on this tenderloin is so, so good and the recipe is easy and quick. It was so juicy!!! This will become a staple at our house.
Feb 2, 2018
This was delicious! My husband loved it! Will definitely make it again. Super easy!
Nov 11, 2017
So good, I could have eaten this all myself. I got a little larger tenderloin, wanted to make sure I had enough for 4 people. Having a larger piece of meat it required a little longer cooking time and we like it on the medium side. I also basted it a few times with the sauce.
Nov 15, 2015
So delicious. I could eat this everyday.
Jan 9, 2015
We absolutely loved this recipe! The tenderloin was juicy and delicious. It was very easy to make. Am recommending this recipe to my friends.