Lemon Herbed Salmon
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2-1/2 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh thyme or 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1 salmon fillet (3 to 4 pounds)
- In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, garlic, parsley, Parmesan cheese, thyme, lemon zest and salt; mix well. Add 4 tablespoons butter and toss lightly to coat; set aside.
- Pat salmon dry. Place skin side down in a greased baking dish. Brush with remaining butter; cover with crumb mixture. Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts6 ounce-weight: 446 calories, 29g fat (10g saturated fat), 126mg cholesterol, 483mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 37g protein.
May 25, 2017
Delicious and easy
Nov 30, 2016
I followed instructions and while the flavor was good, it turned out a little dry for me. Next time i might add a little oil or more butter but I would try it again. Served with broccoli cheddar rice and made a great meal.
Mar 22, 2015
i like the idea of lemon with salmon. i made this with frozen fillets and it was really a big hot with my family. i plan to make this recipe often
Feb 28, 2015
Love this recipe. It has so much flavor.. I add a little dill and lemon pepper to the mix.
Oct 17, 2014
Excellent! Very favorable and easy to prepare. I did bake it at 400 degrees. I will definitely use this recipe often.
Oct 10, 2014
I have used this recipe for years, since it first came out in the "Taste of Home" magazine many years ago!! The topping adds texture and wonderful extra flavor. I make it as is, no alterations to this one! Makes a delightful presentation as well! Appropriate for company.
Dec 6, 2013
Very good and easy to make. Bake at least 30 minutes or more.
Nov 7, 2013
Excellent recipe! I cut the measurements down for a 1lb salmon, and I added Mediterranean seasoning. My topping was thick and covered the entire filet, but I let it bake at 375 for closer to 30 minutes. It was awesome! Definitely making again!
Sep 29, 2013
We have made is recipe many times and it never fails. In fact, you end up with twice as much topping than needed when you make this, so I freeze half of it for the next time.
Apr 24, 2010
This was very flavorful with the fresh herbs and bread crumbs. It also looked very nice. Be sure to bake long enough for the crumb topping to brown and crisp up a bit. I will bake at 400 degrees next time.