Pistachio-Crusted Fish Fillets
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1/2 cup pistachios, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- Place egg white in a shallow bowl. Combine the pistachios, bread crumbs, parsley, pepper and salt in another shallow bowl. Dip fillets in egg white, then pistachio mixture.
- Place fish on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with butter. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 295 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 112mg cholesterol, 444mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 34g protein.
Nov 29, 2016
Had a hard time tasting the pistachio flavor with this one. Going to keep searching for a good pistachio encrusted fish recipe.
Sep 11, 2011
We have made it several times and recommended it to our friends who have thanked us. We have made it with tilapia when fresh orange roughy was available
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.