Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- CUCUMBER SAUCE:
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon snipped fresh dill or 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place salmon skin side down in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise over each fillet.
- In a small bowl, combine the pecans, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley and butter; spoon over salmon. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cucumber sauce ingredients. Serve with the salmon.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 830 calories, 61g fat (13g saturated fat), 131mg cholesterol, 654mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 4g fiber), 45g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 2, 2018
This is an excellent recipe. Moist inside, crunchy outside. I don't think you need the Yougert sauce.
Feb 25, 2018
I rarely make a recipe twice for special occasions, but this on is always sick a hot I keep making it! I never bother with the cucumber sauce.The mayonnaise makes the first so moist! I even freeze the extra topping and reuse.
Oct 16, 2016
Disappointed... thought it had no flavor...
Feb 23, 2014
My husband loves this recipe and recently requested it again. Absolutely fabulous! Quick to make and impressive enough to serve guests. This salmon is now part of his birthday meal-from now on!
Mar 11, 2013
A Family favorite. Didn't really like the cucumber sauce
Jan 31, 2010
This was very good. I made it for two.
Jan 14, 2010
Taste was very good although fish was a little bit dry for my taste. I'll probably make more sauce to go with it next time.
Sep 13, 2009
This is one of our favorite meals and it is SO easy! I make it often and even my two young children love it.
Jul 3, 2008
I'm on a diet, so I substituted extra virgin olive oil for butter. It was delicious.