Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (5 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a small bowl, whisk the first seven ingredients until blended.
- Place salmon in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Pour sauce over salmon; sprinkle with pecans. Bake, uncovered, until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 15-18 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 fillet: 297 calories, 18g fat (3g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 456mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat, 1/2 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 3, 2015
Excellent! DH and I both enjoyed it. Since I have a horror of fishy fish I cut the baking time to 10 minutes and it was perfect. This will become a go-to recipe for us.
Jul 14, 2015
I loved this! Very easy and healthy. Doesn't get much better in my book!
Mar 10, 2015
DH isn't a fish lover, but the cook thought it was tasty and non-fishy.
Feb 21, 2015
This is THE BEST salmon recipe I have made. Very easy, delicious, fantastic cold as leftovers in a salad (or by itself).
Jun 8, 2014
I love the orange zest taste on the salmon! Easy to prep!