Citrus Salmon en Papillote
This salmon dish is so simple and easy to make yet so delicious, elegant and impressive. —Dahlia Abrams, Detroit, Michigan
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 6 orange slices
- 6 lime slices
- 6 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and halved
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425°. Cut parchment paper or heavy-duty foil into six 15x10-in. pieces; fold in half. Arrange citrus slices on one side of each piece. Top with fish and asparagus. Spritz with cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and parsley. Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Fold parchment paper over fish; draw edges together and crimp with fingers to form tightly sealed packets. Place in baking pans.
- Bake until fish flakes easily with a fork, 12-15 minutes. Open packets carefully to allow steam to escape.
Nutrition Facts1 packet: 224 calories, 13g fat (2g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 261mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 20g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
Originally published as Citrus Salmon En Papillote in Taste of Home April/May 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.