Grilled Herbed Salmon
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 salmon fillet (2-1/2 to 3 pounds and 3/4 inch thick)
- In a small saucepan, combine the first nine ingredients. Cook and stir over low heat until butter is melted; set aside.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on grill. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5 minutes. Baste with butter sauce. Grill or broil 10-15 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting frequently.
Nutrition Facts6 ounce-weight: 365 calories, 27g fat (10g saturated fat), 114mg cholesterol, 342mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 29g protein.
Mar 5, 2019
I have made this many many times. Always a crowd pleaser! I keep an extra batch of the baste in the freezer for a quick gourmet meal.
Oct 5, 2015
This recipe is easily our very favorite salmon recipe! It goes together quickly and always tastes great!
Aug 13, 2012
This is a favorite in my home. I just don't use quite as much butter.
Jun 4, 2012
We loved this recipe. The husband and I made it for my mom's birthday bbq and all of the guests LOVED it. I used 3.75 pounds of salmon and still had plenty of basting sauce left over, so don't double the sauce like I was considering!