Cornbread Confetti Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) cornbread/muffin mix
- 2 cans (15-1/2 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- Prepare cornbread according to package directions. Cool completely; crumble.
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, beans, tomatoes, peppers, onions, bacon, cheese and crumbled cornbread.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Just before serving, pour dressing over salad and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 285 calories, 16g fat (5g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 582mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein.
Feb 1, 2019
I used to make this recipe all the time. I had some health issues and barely cooked; I am better now and finally found this recipe again!! I'm sure ai will make it often, as I really like it a lot...its superb!
Nov 3, 2014
A crowd pleaser!!!! Makes a lot. Might need to 1/2 the recipe if you make just for the family.
Jul 21, 2014
Excellent! loved it!! cant wait to make it again!!
Dec 5, 2013
This is an awesome potluck dish. Very tasty and can be a meal in itself. Make sure you are serving a lot of people though - it feeds 20+!
Nov 28, 2012
I have made this many times for groups of people and it is always a hit.
Jun 27, 2012
A church member made this for a potluck and it was wonderful!!
Apr 5, 2012
Major crowd pleaser one of our favorite salads to take to pot lucks and we never have left overs. Someone will always ask for the recipe!
Oct 16, 2011
I made this recpie for the first time for a fellowship this weekend with 13 couples. It was a HUGE hit!! It makes a very big batch and there was only one small serving left at the end of dinner. At least 5 ladies ask me for the recpie! My husband loved it too! The recpie is super easy, affordable, makes a lot, no risk of someone else bringing the same dish (till you share the recpie), and will be a big hit! I highly recommend this one!!
Sep 2, 2010
I made this and got raves! My sis-in-law asked me for the recipe. She said she'd substitute the sour cream with yogurt since she's lactose intolerant. I used lite sour cream. It was fantastic!
Jul 2, 2010
Very easy, refreshing and different. Super simple to make.