- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- Tortilla chips
- In a bowl, combine cheeses; set aside 2 cups for topping. Add beans, sour cream, cream cheese and taco seasoning to the remaining cheese. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish; sprinkle with reserved cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-30 minutes or until bubbly around the edges. Serve warm with tortilla chips. Yield: about 5 cups.
Reviews forCheesy Bean Dip
"Wonderful dip! Have made this several times now. Thank you for sharing the recipe :)"