Fiesta Corn Dip
I first came across this recipe at a friend's bridge party. To give it a little more flair, I added the cilantro and olives. —Shirley Herring, Conroe, Texas
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) Mexicorn, drained
- 2-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup diced canned jalapeno peppers, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Corn chips
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with corn chips.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 68 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 104mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Fiesta Surprise Dip in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2002
Feb 13, 2018
my favorite dip
May 18, 2012
A favorite of my family and friends.
May 28, 2010
This is an excellent change from the mundain same types of dips. The only changes I make are fresh jalapenos and a can of chopped green chiles.