Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup cooked long grain rice
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 12 flour tortillas (6 to 7 inches)
- In a bowl, combine the beans, salsa, rice and 1 cup cheese. Spoon about 1/3 cup off-center on each tortilla. Fold the sides and ends over filling and roll up.
- Arrange burritos in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Cover and bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 216 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 544mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 23, 2017
Cheap, easy and delicious recipe :) I add some taco seasoning for a little extra flavor. Perfect dinner for a busy weeknight. The recipe makes a lot so we always have It for lunch the next day too.
Apr 17, 2017
Easy and good - though I would prefer less salsa in it.
Jan 16, 2017
This was so easy and i added Beef and my 3 adult men ate every bite and wanted more thanks for a fast easy recipe.
Jan 13, 2017
I've made this recipe many times. It's so easy to make and is a family favorite!
Oct 14, 2016
For a busy family this recipe is a must have! I buy already shredded cheese to help save time.
Feb 13, 2015
Me and my husband really enjoyed these. Great meatless meal.
Oct 9, 2014
Really good and really easy!
May 2, 2014
DEE-LICIOUS!! And so easy to make!
Sep 3, 2013
Easy, tasty, and fast! What more could you want?
Aug 19, 2013
Really delicious and couldn't be simpler. I added half a chopped fresh onion for crunch; and, I used Old El Paso Fiesta Rice because it caught my eye in the store when I was picking up tortillas. Took about 10 minutes to put it all together, didn't bother measuring the cheese or salsa, just eyeballed it. Baked without the cheese topping on 350 for 15 minutes, added some cheese and baked for about 6 more minutes. Served with sliced avocado and sour cream. This is going in regular rotation in my house.